PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
On the website, you can find information about the activities of the Prime Label Group, read a description of our products and services and the technologies we use, read communications to investors and view photo material.
1. Administrator - The administrator of your personal data is Prime Label Investment Company S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw. The Administrator owns the Website, available at www.prime-label.com.
2. Personal data - any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, in particular based on an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an IP number or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
3. RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
4. Service - the website operated by the Administrator at www.prime-label.com.
5. User - a natural person using the Website.
II. Contact with the Administrator
Contact with the Administrator is possible through the e-mail address [email protected] or through the correspondence address: Prime Label Investment Company S.A., 28 Towarowa Street, 00-839 Warsaw.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing personal data, types of data processed, information on cookies
We process your personal data for:
1. In the case of directing communication to us by telephone, email or letter - we will process your data to conduct the communication and respond to the queries to which the communication directed to us relates (based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, i.e. to conduct the correspondence directed to us in connection with the business activity performed, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator). In the case of communications addressed to us - we will process the data necessary to support the process of analysing the request and responding to the communication, exceptionally, we may also process other data - covered by the notified communication based on the implicit consent given by the User sending this information (Article 6(1)(a) RODO). We encourage you to always provide the necessary information for the matter on which you are contacting us.
2. The provision of services by electronic means in terms of providing Users with access to content published on the Website (based on Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, i.e. for the purpose of performing the agreement covering the provision of services by electronic means by the Administrator through the Website).
3. Defence against asserted claims (based on Article 6(1)(f) RODO, i.e. for the purpose of possibly undertaking a legitimate defence against asserted claims or for the establishment and investigation of claims, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator).
A cookie is a small text file that our Website sends to web browsers, which then store them on the devices used by the User (computer, smartphone, smartwatch, others). These types of files consist of strings of characters, which are encoded information about the User's activity while using the website.
However, we do not obtain any information through cookies that is used to identify Users. The purpose of these files is to ensure the proper functioning of the Website. Blocking certain cookies may make it difficult to use certain features of the Website.
This cookie is set as the default session cookie name in the config.php file in the config folder in CodeIgniter.
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track website usage for the website analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
1 year 1 month 4 days
A cookie is created to remember the setting of a closed cookie box
The user is asked to consent to cookies. Nevertheless, to use the website, the User must agree to the necessary cookies, as it is not possible to use the website without them.
To delete cookies from your device, clear your browser's browsing history.
For detailed information on how to manage cookies, please refer to the privacy and cookie settings of the browser of your choice at the links below:
§ Internet Explorer
§ Mozilla Firefox browser
§ Chrome browser
§ Safari browser
§ Opera browser
1. The use of the Service is free of charge.
2. The User is obliged to use the Website in accordance with the law and good morals, considering intellectual property rights. The posting of unlawful content on the Website is prohibited.
3. The Website, including its content and structure, is subject to copyright protection. The User is entitled to use the Service for his/her own personal use - thus, the use of the content published on the Service for commercial use is prohibited.
4. The User is obliged not to take any action that would affect the correct operation of the Service.
V. With whom may we share Users' Personal Data?
We may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
1. Entities involved in the operation and management of our IT system, hosting providers,
2. Entities supporting the Administrator's activities,
3. To state authorities or other entities authorised by law.
VI. Transfer of personal data to third countries or international organisations
We do not transfer your data to third countries (outside the EEA) or international organisations.
VII. Period of retention of personal data
We process data processed based on our legitimate interest until the purpose for which it is processed has been fulfilled or until you successfully object to such processing. Data covered by a request addressed to us will not be processed for more than 180 days.
VIII. Your rights
In relation to our processing of your personal data, subject to the exceptions provided for under the RODO, you have the following rights: the right to access your data and to receive a copy of it, the right to rectify (amend) your data, the right to erasure, the right to restrict the processing of your data, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your data, and the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data if your personal data is processed based on the consent you have given (withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of your consent).
To exercise your rights referred to above, you should address all correspondence to the e-mail address: [email protected] or correspondence address: Prime Label Investment Company S.A., 28 Towarowa Street, 00-839 Warsaw.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint if you consider that our processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO or other legislation governing the protection of personal data. In this case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority.
IX. Voluntary data provision
Your provision of personal data is voluntary. However, your failure to provide necessary data, e.g. for specific purposes, may prevent us from taking appropriate action.
X. Information on automated processing and profiling
Your personal data will not be processed by automated means and will not be profiled.
XI. Profile on LinkedIn
The Administrator has a public profile on LinkedIn. Accordingly, it processes the data that visitors to this profile leave (including comments, likes, web IDs), which are processed for the purpose of managing the Administrator's profile, providing information about its services, as well as for the purpose of enabling the activity of other users on these profiles, and possibly be processed for the purpose of asserting and defending against claims (processing based on Article 6(1)(f) RODO, i.e. what constitutes the Administrator's legitimate interest).
Please note that this Policy does not address the rules for the processing of personal data by the controller of the LinkedIn service. We encourage you to read the relevant information and policies of this service when you go to LinkedIn.
XII. Links to other sites
The Website contains links to other websites. The Administrator is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites, and this Policy applies only to the Website. We encourage you to read the relevant information and policies when you go to other websites.
XIII. Final provisions
Services and features within the Service may expand over time. This means, among other things, that the Administrator may change this Policy in the future.